We are looking for a Registered Massage Therapist, in good standing with The College of Massage Therapists, who is committed to join our dynamic team on contract. We provide a professional atmosphere, fast paced work environment, diverse client base, leading edge treatment and a friendly-outgoing team.
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated:
– Genuine interest in and aptitude for high quality patient care and outcomes;
– Desire and participation in continuous learning and professional development;
– Professional and polished demeanor with patients and staff;
– Excellent time management, and problem solving skills;
– Capability and interest in working with a diverse caseload in a fast-paced environment;
– Resiliency and a positive attitude with an ability to motivate and influence others.
Preferred candidates will have:
– Demonstrated clinical experience;
– Skills and training in a variety of treatment methods and techniques;
– Background or education in health care, kinesiology, exercise or occupational therapy will make a candidate more successful in this environment.